Knee High Boots Are Back Baby!
Bring on those cooler days because now we have a reason to look forward to them because we want to wear our knee high boots! This autumn and winter is seeing the return of the most gorgeous above and below the knee boots, with a particular focus on lace-ups. Our Lipstik Skarlett Boots are so popular and with its ability to be worn scrunched up or tied above your knee, it gives you options on how you wear it too!
2016 Trends For Knee High Boots
This cooler season, knee high boots have made a dramatic return and in a wide range of styles too. Here are some of the most popular types:
• Lace Up knee high boots help to accentuate your legs, so are definitely worth the time it takes to get them on. If you want to get noticed, try laces of a contrasting colour. First seen during the summer months, Gladiator Boots are also here for winter, with both open and closed toes to pick from.
Image via www.mirror.co.uk
• Stocking boots are closely fitted to your foot and leg, usually with latex or lacquered leather. Big name designers including Alexander McQueen and Christian Dior have launched their own collection of short and tall stocking boots, making sure these are going to be popular this winter!
• Suede / Faux Suede Boots are HUGE! Over the Knee and firm fitting with the perfect amount of length so you can slide them down a little for some rouched effects also!
Image via www.cosmopolitian.co.uk
Clothing To Get Your Knee High Boots Noticed
Tall thigh high or over the knee boots can be a real focal point. We’ve put together some tips on how to choose the right outfits to work with your boots.
• Leggings are a great friend, sometimes!
There is a difference between leggings as pants and leggings instead of tights. Leggings do not work with just boots and a top, there needs to be a skirt or dress over them. A close fitting mini skirt with leggings in a contrasting colour works well and the brighter the colour, the more noticed your boots will be too.
• Skinny jeans and boots work well.
Tuck a pair of skinny jeans into your boots and you’ll find your legs look slender and much longer. Boot legs don’t work well inside boots though, as the fabric gets all scrunched up!
• Mega sex appeal
The longer your boots are, the greater your opportunity to totally vamp up your sex appeal. Pair your tall boots with a short skirt or dress. To tone things down, have the hem come a few centimetres below the top of your boots.
Along with our Skarlett knee high boots, we also have both ankle and calf boots to choose from, making us the only boutique you need for all your footwear. Now how cool is that!
SHOP BOOTS > http://www.paganmarie.com/collections/lipstik-shoes